www.aka.ms/yourpc - Sync Your Phone to Computer
Table of Contents
Everybody has a PC or laptop in their home as we all know, this is the 21st century and these are the basic necessities of every human being now. Some people use them for work purposes whereas some use their PC or laptop for entertainment. But are we aware of all the features these magnificent technologies have? If not, then do not worry we are going to discuss one of the most used features of Windows OS in the past few years.
Yes, we are talking about the newly developed and exclusive ‘www.aka.ms/yourpc’ facility on your PC or laptop. This feature is available on Windows 10 and all of the later versions. So, if you are using these versions of Windows then this feature on your PC will help you a lot. Well, it is added to Windows OS to provide the necessary connection between your PC and smartphone.
Currently, Microsoft is developing a lot of software and then the Phone Companion Software is among the top 10 trending software in today’s market. So, we are going to discuss the correct and the easiest way to link your PC with the smartphone with www.aka.ms.yourpc. But first, we need to understand the benefits of linking a computer to a phone. Is it necessary to link your phone or not? Well, to answer this question we will just simply elaborate on the features of this feature.
Benefits of Linking a Smartphone to a Windows OS device
After launching this feature, Microsoft made it quite easy to operate smartphones via Windows. And here are the advantages of this service feature:
- Seamlessly transfer content – Well, starting from the basic benefit of using this software. In the past few years, people were downloading third-party applications to transfer the content between devices. In fact, by using USB cables too, it was too slow and inappropriate to transfer the content. But, by using this application, now users can transfer unlimited content in just a few seconds. It is so fast and secure that your content is not shared with anyone.
- Access of applications – So, here is another benefit of using this feature in Windows, you can access any of your applications installed on the smartphone without interruption. But, users need to have working internet connectivity for this sync process and after that users can see their smartphone applications on the larger screen.
- Perform operations – We have talked about accessing the applications on a larger screen. But you can perform actions on those applications too. Now imagine, someone is calling you on WhatsApp. So, by using this feature you can answer them on the larger screen and even do everything that you do on your smartphone.
- Access to a smartphone – Well, transferring, calling, and even accessing the applications is quite satisfying. But this feature can do much more than you can imagine. You can now access your whole smartphone via this software. Access your gallery, and videos as well.
- These were the essential benefits of linking the Smartphone to Windows OS via www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc. So, we are going to discuss the steps of linking along with the requirements of linking a phone with the PC.
Requirements for linking www.aka.ms/yourpc phone companion
In this section, we are going to discuss the essential requirements to connect your phone to your PC or laptop so just read through the enlisted:
- Phone Companion application – The basic software you need to install on your smartphone. You can directly download it from www.aka.ms.yourpc. This link will lead you to the official page of Microsoft and from there you will be able to download it without any interruption. But remember this, you need to download it either from the official Microsoft website via this link or your smartphone’s Play store.
- Companion software on Windows OS – The second essential application you need is to check the availability of a phone companion application on your Microsoft Windows. Go to the search bar and search for “Phone link” and if it appears on the search results then click on the icon. Else update your Windows to the latest version of Windows and the icon will appear. Because it is compatible with only Windows 10 and the later versions.
- Wi-Fi connection: Third essential requirement your devices should qualify for is a strong working and stable internet connection. So that your smartphone can be connected to the PC directly and can access all your phone’s applications and features directly on the PC or laptop.
How to connect www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc link to PC?
For this procedure to happen, you need to follow all the necessary steps mentioned in the next section. These are the only steps you have to perform. Once you finish the whole procedure, it will show you the confirmation notification on the phone as well as on the PC. This whole process is divided into two procedures that are mentioned below:
- Establishing the connection through Phone.
- Terminating the device from the PC
Establishing connection on your phone via www.aka.ms.yourpc
Before installing or performing this procedure, please make sure that you have a working internet connection and that your device is above the 6.0 version. Now, this is the initial stage where you will be able to start the procedure:
- Just visit this website “www.aka.ms/yourpc” where you will find the compatible software for your smartphone.
- After visiting and downloading the file, please open it on your smartphone.
- Now it will ask for some basic credentials for the Microsoft account, fill them in like username, password, etc.
- Post doing this, remember the email ID and log in to the same ID on your PC or laptop.
- After all these steps are completed successfully, it will show a QR code scanner.
- Click on that and scan it in your PC where you logged in with your same Microsoft ID.
- Now, you need to visit this link www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc to open a scanner to scan your smartphone.
- It will redirect you to the “Phone link” application. Once it is opened, tap on the “Open your Phone” option and it will display a QR code scanner.
- Place your phone in front of the scanner and let it scan your phone. After confirming your device, it will ask for some basic device permissions. Read them carefully and proceed further.
- Once the process is complete, it will show your device on the computer screen.
- Enjoy using your smartphone features on your PC!
How to terminate the connection of my smartphone from my PC?
Well, you have successfully linked your device through the www.aka.ms/yourpc website. But now you’re facing some trouble with this feature and want to remove the smartphone from your PC. So, just follow these steps mentioned below and you will be able to unlink your smartphone from your PC.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Microsoft and log in with the same email ID as before.
- Now visit the “Device” section and a list of linked devices will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the preferred device which you want to remove, and confirm it.
- Go to the smartphone and re-open the application it will show disconnected.
- The same procedure goes for the smartphone if you want to remove the www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc link.
- Open the companion app on your device, and open the settings option. There you will find the Accounts option, open it.
- Look for the same Microsoft email ID, which is entered on the PC.
- Post-finding clicks on the account and presses the “Logout” button.
- Complete the prompt links and your device will be unpaired from the PC.
Resolve issues faced while using www.aka.ms.yourpc
Well, you can take the following steps or resolve measures in order to fix the linking problem with your PC as and when you are using the given website:
- Please make sure you are logged in with the same Microsoft account on both devices.
- Double-check the internet connection if it is in working condition or not.
- Also, turn off the battery saver option on your PC or laptop, sometimes it turns off all the networking connections.
- Please switch off the “Do not Disturb” option on your smartphone.
- Make sure you are visiting this official website www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc only.
We have discussed one of the amazing features of Windows OS by Microsoft. It was introduced to reduce the efforts and time of a user – they won’t have to download any third-party applications now. All they have to do is just link their smartphones to the PC and perform any operations that can be carried on over a phone.
Use this www.aka.ms/yourpc link to visit and download the necessary software for your PC and smartphone. Then enjoy the advanced features of Windows Microsoft that don’t just connect the devices but replicate them. It is a leading industry brand and it makes everything possible in its sector by delivering the best user experience for its customers every day.